Looking for the ideal location for a Romantic Maine Elopement? The 1802 House and Kennebunkport have everything you need for your special day. Take long walks by our beautiful beaches on romantic summer evenings, or snuggle up by the fire in our luxurious suite for the cooler nights of fall and winter. Our landscaped gardens are the perfect location for you to celebrate that outdoor summer event. Winter has its own magic, pristine snow and twinkling lights make a fairy tale scene that is hard to resist. Book The 1802 House Romantic Maine Elopement package and let us take care of the details. You can just relax and enjoy your clandestine adventure here in beautiful Kennebunkport. Learn more about our signature elopement package below and do not hesitate to contact the inn at any time to discuss options.
- Two nights in our luxurious Sebago Suite with continental breakfast delivered to your door*
- Wedding officiant and two witnesses
- Seasonal bouquet and boutonniere for the wedding couple
- Use of the inn for a scheduled time of 60 minutes for the ceremony-indoor and garden options are available
- A bottle of Champagne (a substitution of sparkling cider can be made if required)
- Two 1802 House signature Champagne flutes
- A small wedding cake.
Midweek (Monday through Wednesday) - from $3,200
Weekend (Thursday through Sunday) - from $3,500
*A two-night minimum is required for this package-full, non‑refundable payment is due at time of booking
**Due to limited space, the maximum number of guests is limited to eight-excluding the bride and groom
Please fill out our Elopement Request Form below to receive more information or call the inn at (207) 967- 5632.
Elopement Package Photography by Sarah Gagnon